Saturday, May 5, 2012

Nadeje crepe cakes, Melaka

I'm missing these little babies like crazy and it's not even funny. They are by far, the best crepe cakes I've ever tasted, and no, food foundry & ochado cannot compare. I had them for the first time in the recent Melaka trip, & now I'm already planning another trip in my head. Layers & layers of goodness!

chocolate banana; chocolate praline 

tiramisu; rum&raisin

they have an interesting selection of fusion western & japanese food too. I was craving caesar salad really badly thanks to the recent trip to Gloria Jeans opposite help, I swear they have by far the best caesar salad I've ever tasted in my life (GJ) & that's saying a lot. I've tried caesar salads from small cafes to various hotels, and I've not tasted one as good.
Nadeje's one was okay though. Healthy, with very fresh vegetables, but I think the main attraction there is really just the crepe cakes. Tons of flavours, slightly cheaper than KL price! :)

Nadeje Patisserie Cafe

G-23 & 25, Jln PM4, 
Plaza Mahkota, 
75000 Melaka. 

No comments:

Post a Comment