Monday, October 24, 2011

CRINGE worthy moments in my life.

C'mon, admit it. Everybody had them. & I'm sure you guys still do things that you wish you hadn't even now. :)

(1) THINKING HORNY
was a word to describe your urge to kiss someone innocently,
& then posting a whole long blog post about you wanting to be horny
 with your current crush. -13yearolds, pah.

(2) CALLING SOMEONE
a name that's not theirs over and over again,
& telling everyone something about the person using the wrong name.

(3) "ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE"
miss calling your current crush and saying oops accident,
and then accidentally really call him and talk about how you did it to another friend.

(4) PERFORMING THE WRONG MOVES
just because you find out your crush was sitting right in front during a dance performance.

(5) WEARING JEANS
for a netball tournament just because you've got duty for first aid right after.

(6) THINKING VIRGIN
was only used when in reference to sex.
A church youth leader came up to me and stroked my hair when I was young,
and she sighed and said "so pretty, I miss my virgin hair" & looking appalled at it.

so what are YOUR cringe worthy moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment