Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rise to the occasion




Life , with all its complexities and surprises - still seems pretty mundane and routinal sometimes.

Dont you just wish time didn't fly by so fast and you had more occasions to dress up for? Or that when the occasion arises, you'll have the time, energy and mood to rise up to it? 

Friends who know me know that I almost never put makeup on - only for REALLY REALLY special occasions, and its usually done by the makeup artist.

Why do I feel like a clown when they're done with me? Makeovers, photoshoots, proms, catwalks - never once have i felt at ease with my painted face :D

Hats off to all the girls out there who manage to pull off makeup so well. I've seen such amazing transformations! :)

I still have my advanced makeup lessons to attend. I'd better sign up before it expires! :)

Sorry, I'm in a makeover mood atm. If it wasnt so late I'll probably do a top to toe pampering sesh. God knows my body needs one. Been caught with a cold again (Nothing new) so I'm really feeling low :O

No comments:

Post a Comment