Wednesday, October 12, 2011



xin ni


yuen ling


Nabila


yen


ummmm. :/


fixing my hair on stage


all the models except xin ni



after prepping, before fixing - NEST! :O






& some self absorbed shots for the day!


all smiles after my messed up catwalk.

ITHINKRIGHT, I think I'm only going to those RM12 quickcuts from now on. God knows most of the professional stylists in KL will laugh at me if I visit their salons. Walking in a shoe one size too big, with no rehearsal - DISASTER.

Oh well, I had fun though! :D
Everybody had a hairdo from REDKENS new looks, and mine was TEXTURE EXPLOSION.
Meticulously twisted baby ringlets all over gave me poofy hair - I was the DEFINITION of "ITS SO FLUFFY I CAN DIE" from despicable me.

It was an interesting experience though, "catwalking".
Brought home smiles, experience, nicely prepped and treated roots (they recoloured my fiery/purple red to a nice mahogany brown) and OH OF COURSE. REDKEN products.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment