Monday, October 10, 2011

Loreal - REDKEN event (WIP)




8 a.m., arrival at L'oreal academy Bangsar

*small eyed, groggy & tired, but hair all prepped from the day before, stylists covered my striking red hair with red-brown mahogany, touched up my roots and sliced off my fringe. Scarily on the "lala" side, but fringes grow fast :D



 Crazy amount of tiny curls that took FOREVER.
*Richard & Tony fluffy-fying my hair, reminding me of a pretty birds nest :D




A sneak preview of Yen's hair



Xin Ni hiding behing my nest :D



After the awkward catwalk, the display of skill! :P

Tony making a hairstyle out of my nest on stage, teaching the participants.



*my turn is done! :)




 playing with cool hair extensions



 
the main "guru" of the seminar - Richard Kavanaugh from REDKEN, all the way from NZ

stay tuned for more &hearts'


No comments:

Post a Comment