Friday, December 30, 2011

New years eve! ♥

5!   4!  3!  2!  1!  & everybody goes - 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2012's a mere 10 hours away, & here I am dunking famous amos cookies in milk reflecting on what happened this year. 
What made this year so different from all the other years, I wonder?


I made valuable new friends - okay maybe that was 2010 but still got closer to them ♥


dreams gained, dreams lost.



awesome collegemates that really left footprints in my heart.



love lost, love gained. Met the boyfriend at the beginning of 2011, and I think that was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. I've experienced so much on this journey with him - parents approval, dates, family approval/experiences etc etc. :D


went to a lousy prom with the best boyfriend ever!





shopped #likeaboss this year, went to bangkok for holiday! I really, REALLY, spent a lot this year.


worked at seminars ushering which led to learning about the foreign exchange system, worked for a trading company & got involved. I never knew there was so much to currency and stocks etc etc, and really got into it.





Modelled for REDKEN, twice, one at a hair show & one at their annual dinner. :)



Ipoh, lost world of tambun.


went for my first romantic road trip with the boy for his B'day, & threw my very first 21st birthday party for the boy & more road trips throughout the year!


Was 2011 better than 2010, you ask? About the same, with its disappointments, and with its really joyful moments.


Now all we can do is work harder next year, cross our fingers, & pray for the best.


Happy New Year!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment