Sunday, December 18, 2011

SEPHORA craze. & pretty detailings:)


& I WISH I COULD SAY: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS...

WORLD PEACE ♥
but besides telling you that I've already received the greatest gift of ALL, my saviour, my father & my best friend - Jesus Christ, I've got many wants of my own this festive season. I've never been much of a makeup person/take #$%#$%@#$ hours to decide what to wear person, but as I find myself approaching the big TWO-OH, I find myself wanting to take care of what God has given me before it completely disappears.


After all, you're only young once, right?


& so I headed over to Sephora that day in KLCC (yes, they have an outlet, hurray!) & got myself my first eyeshadow palette. YES, the first I've wanted and bought, I've got eyeshadows & misc makeup stuff already but they're usually single ones or gifts from people I've never used. I got NAKED. :P
but anyways, I found myself obsessing more and more at the makeup section more and more after that, and have come to a conclusion that I'm going to give it a non sceptical try. :)


& so the girl who doesn't even wash her face with normal cleanser regularly embarks on a feminine journey! :)
I think imma gonna make it a new years resolution.


So anyways, to get to the point of this post. WISHLIST!
cue, choirs sings hurrah*


[1] I went for makeup class a few months ago, and discovered the beauty of foundation. Wasn't really happy with how I looked in the end with the paints and all, but I LOVED my flawless skin.
So a good foundation (not the normal budget silkygirl buys) & loose powder is definitely on my wish list/ must buy list this festive season.





bareMinerals set from sephora, squeals, :) :)


[2] http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P290637&categoryId=B10




they say don't judge a book by its cover but I think all of us are guilty of that, even if its just time to time. I find myself automatically drifting towards romance novels with pretty sparkly covers and catchy titles. Obviously sets are the prettiest when it comes to makeup! :)
I hope the malaysia branch has it.









[3] HIGHHEELS ♥ I have many pairs already but I think the "A girl can never have too many pairs of heels" rule applies to me. At a height that towers over most malaysian girls, I still find myself obsessing over beautifully structured and colourful heels. They hurt like hell but looks gorgeous on you - men will never understand why women obsess over them so much. BUT I DOOOOOOO ♥






[4] HEDGEHOGS!!!! & so I cant have something as big as a dog or cat, but hamsters are not exactly an interactive bunch either. My new wishlist for pets (for now) These cute pokey little critters! Don't you think they're adorable? :D




follow me on twitter for more of my wants this festive season!

*points at left sidebar*

&hearts!










No comments:

Post a Comment