Monday, March 12, 2012

UNIFI :)

UNIFI

like stated above, I've got UNIFI! :)
Actually its been months already I'm just too lazy HEH :)
But yes now, expect a revamp soon! Im just such a lazy person when it comes down to getting down and implementing things.
Follow my twitter/instagram if you're not sure whether I'm alive!

No more picture uploading problems, I hope. Here's one to test this out...


YAY! In barely 5 seconds! I have now no excuse not to - except work, teehee.

Will update soon  these were the flowers the boy got for me during valentines day!

xx

P/S: What do you want to hear about? Any ideas on the new layout theme colour header content etc?
& if you could have anything in a blogshop, what would you want?
I mean like, forget brands and all that, but something youd like to see for sale in lets say *ahem* an impending blogshop with very reasonable prices?
Drop me an email at erina.tsh@gmail.com - you never know, if you play a part & I really like your idea, & I actually implement it, what might arrive in your doorstep?
:P IF. Please & Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment