Friday, March 30, 2012

fate; destiny?

Are you one who believes everything happens for a reason; what happens in your life is already predetermined?
OR, are you one who believes your future is what you make it to be?

Two different schools of thought, & I happen to agree with a bit of both.

It's 1:30 am on a friday night & no, I'm not out partying/clubbing. Neither am I out for cell makan today, which will usually end before this time anyway.I'm actually in front of my computer doing non-work related stuff (like, finally!), catching up with a few of my favourite lifestyle blogs I follow, sorting through much neglected emails & getting fashion advice from the much bullied (though much loved!) boyfriend.

I, for one, am fated to have my blogging mojo "potong stim-ed" everytime it hits me.
I find writing inspirations/brilliant ideas quite like a sudden wave of nausea - once it comes you must quickly run to the designated place to blab it all out, or else it comes out in the wrong place or you suddenly dont feel like barfing anymore HAH.  Sorry for my gross interpretation of something so wonderful, but its me after a tiring, long day and bleary eyes so bear with me a while, alright? I do hope you weren't eating. :)

I've got quite a bit to blabber on about - and quite a lot of photos to put up, actually. Dante (my DSLR) has been such an amazing addition to my life I feel like I should actually handle him with more care, buy him new parts AND OF COURSE not drool at that semi pink DSLR I saw in a shops display window. :)

One problem though - even with unifi, photos take quite a while to upload at its full resolution, thus instead of a nice picturesque post you're going to get a sleepy one.

Blog's currently in a bit of a transition period, kind of like my life now actually, with (hopefully) new improvements along the way. I've got the whole what I want to do with my blog/life thing roughly mapped out, its just the implementing thats going to be a little hard.

So bear with me - though I dont know how often I've said it already. Photobuckets currently uploading all my pictures on valentines day, and I can't wait to blog about mine! :) My first valentines day with someone special in all the 20 years of my life haha #foreveralone.



(see, I wasn't lying! Opening picture planned somemore!)

Hehs, the awkward pause. I really want to just blabber on but the photos are just taking forever (100+ photos for Valentines day only, SERIOUSLY?), and my brothers birthday tomorrow, no, actually, today, and Im heading to Zipangu for lunch. Exciteds again!

Will definitely bring Dante & see whether they've got back their original standard. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment