Monday, July 30, 2012

The Hills: Damansara Heights;A-Level's Classmate Gathering. (HA04, Group C)

Naomi & Her Blindfold - A semi-failed birthday surprise

Muns & I - she left to Melbourne shortly after this meetup! :(

With Big D - Dhiren who made that night possible


 Naomi, Me, Chia Sing & Mun Yee.

Chia Sing & I with Zi Wei ♥


Ziwei - The soon to be high profile lawyer. :P

Zoe- Childhood friend & Neighbour!

Jack, one of the birthday "humans" - also the much stalked by yours truly in A-Levels pertaining to the matter of fathering my children. :P

Alvin




Nachos

Wasabi Pan Fried Chicken - NOMS.

Vegetarian Cake

Muns & Leviana trying to "Push-Up" my almost non-existent boobs

Almost everyone made an effort to came that night, and it was just amazing seeing all the familiar faces from A-Levels again. All placed now in different parts of the world in varying courses, many of us just took a walk down memory lane remembering the Pre-U days. It was supposed to be a surprise of sorts for the june/july babies, and I guess it was kind of a failed one - but everyone had fun! There was good food. Good drinks and good company. Group pictures were taken with Levi's DSLR, so yeah.

It was my first time at the Hills, although I've heard of it many times. And now I know why - the place is amazing! With an above average view - the place was really decent for after work meals and drinks.
Their cocktails and variation to their menu was what really impressed me. They serve Japanese-Western fusion meals, although they do have solely western & japanese too. I suggest though that you dont have the japanese there, because it's a tad pricier and not really that impressive. The fusion and western was good though! AND OMG, try their cocktails. They have so many quirky combinations (I had love potion, try that if you're a Bailey's person). A famous one with the crowd was the watermelon slush.  


watermelon slush

There was also something that really caught my eye - THIS. I was too full though, maybe next round!


Price Range:
(Food) Slightly above average
(Drinks) Agreeable
Ambience:
Romantic, Relaxing

If you want to try, I suggest you click this link and buy straightaway! I've always leaned more towards groupon, but recently also gained interest in livingsocial for amazing deals.

A RM100 voucher for RM50 for their quirky cocktails :OOO If I'm not mistaken, there's one for food too.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment