Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Jason Mraz: Love is a four letter word concert 2012


Jason Mraz tickets from the boyfriend for our first anniversary.


OOTD: Zara dress, Forever21 belt

JASON MRAZ: Love Is A Four Letter Word Live In KL 2012

The boyfriend got me tickets to see Jason Mraz (with him, of course) on the 19th of june. 
I was ecstatic. I personally love Jason Mraz, because I'm the mushy fairytale romance kinda girl.
So as for song preferences - I don't think I have to elaborate much.

It was at Stadium Merdeka, the same place they had the Lee Hom concert. Except it was far less crowded, and there were no special effects. Oh well.

He was mesmerizing. The amount of couples there - let's just say I was glad I was with the boy.
He was a good sport most of the time - holding me when they played my favourite love songs and rolling his eyes at my ridiculous obsession with the aging bald guy in charge of the trumpet.

Overall, it was good. There were some songs of his I didn't really like, and it was basically purely Jason Mraz and his guitar. But his ending with "I Won't Give Up" made many tear up at the beauty of it all.

It wasn't a disappointment, as it was enjoyed with the boyfriend, plus he sang my favourite songs like lucky and I'm yours. 

The verdict: I would go again, and pay the same price, just to hear him sing "I won't give up".
Such a meaningful song - romantic yet realistic, no?

Oh, and the boyfriend and I had beefball noodles at Lot 10's food court. One of the best!
Still find the noodles there the best - you get both hygiene and taste! :)







till next time,

x

1 comment: