Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Aaron & Brian's 20th.


















upper2; - final design for "magic mugs", bottom2; - initial design with wrong measurement.

& so the cell group decided to head over to kissaten for a hearty meal and more shared laughter to celebrate the joint occasion of two of our members, Aaron & Brian. We got them both magic mugs that would show images when hot water is poured in, cool but kinda creepy lol.


As usual, I went with my choice of the teriyaki pork burger over there, and it didnt fail to impress, yet again. Kinda regretted not having the baby fried shrimp though. Sorry this is just a brief post im lazy and theres something wrong with my rotating tool GRRRRRR =_= no matter how many times I rotate the pictures, when i upload it it goes back to the original tilt, so please tilt your heads everyone or visit my facebook album :D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment