Sunday, December 18, 2011

REDKEN malaysia's annual gala dinner 2011


& so, I found myself "modelling" again for REDKEN this event, as they actually offered me moolah instead of a bunch of products this time. My poor hair deserves some rest you know! :)




 Yen & I with our personal hairstylists for the night - I got tony again! :) :)





Tony & I with the finished do' - not as cool as the previous, less damaging to the hair, and makeup was done by yours truly so its horribly done and barely visible haha. I remember how Wendy from Amber 
Chia academy when I was helping her out with a shoot told me that models have to learn to apply their own makeup in rushed circumstances or low budget events. I shrugged it off thinking nahhh models are always pampered & now I have to eat my own words LOL. 




More personal shots when the stupid rotating thingy gets fixed! I think its a bug in my computer, nehh.
Merry Christmas everyone! :) I'll also try to post up about hair care stuff & misconceptions I've learned throughout this "modelling journey" & post more on this event! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment