Sunday, December 18, 2011

Andrews birthday (Nov18) @ Voicepower studio






was a random night but with a lot of effort put in by Vania Quah, the darling, with good food (chicken wings, butter coated fish & mango pudding, yums) & missed company. It's been so long since I've met up with the loved son (jonathan a.k.a. emily), that I had fun catching up with.

The MC for the night was another Andrew, none other than a high school friend of mine, and I think everyone would agree that it was hilarious. I missed the company so much that we headed over to mist after the party for a couple of drinks (one only for me, TQVM) & I slept over at Yen's place & had awesome fun the day after. :D

Pictures of the following day was taken via the iphone, so unless you've been following me on instagram/twitter you probably wouldnt have seen it. I had to put on my party heels from the night before + a borrowed dress - & THEN we got lost so we had fish head noodles at Cheras which was good & awesome pastry from levain! :) :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment